I just realised one thing important.. but without realizing it. I got talents. My talents are putting informations inside my head and keeping it there. Example : there are 184 Hot Toys Figurine from the movie series edition and i can name every each one without refering to the webs or books. I can differentiate Japanese Osaka slang compare to Japanese Tokyo slang... and i can even tell you why it is different!!! I can tell you the amount of raindrop we had in Kota Kinabalu starting from the begining of the year 2012. A lots of other stuffs.
But.. is it usefull? is it worth remembering? No.. If i were to spilled it out.. peoples will find it annoying. With that.. i realised that nobody like a smarty-pant. Nobody like a walking dictionary.
Is it helpful? .. indeed it is. I passed my qualifician test as if i were the proffesor. Oh ya.. i was even offer a job as a researcher of a local uni because of this talent but thats another story. Ada masa i'll blog about it. I can see what others don't see and i don't understand why they can't see it. With this talents.. i can speak numerus languages. I learn BM is just a few weeks. Amazing isn't it? but then again the Pakistani learn BM within the same time period as well.
My point is.. i never realised i have this talent. I thot that everybody is the same as i am. I thot i am normal. But tidak pula.. i am considered as genius (according to them). But.. i never feel like i was a genius.
Now.. i want to tell you about this friend of mine. I keep on saying that she got a writing talents. Talents that i wished i had. Talents to touch peoples.. inspired peoples (not irritate peoples - like the one i have)..thru her writing. One thing i really found out is that when she write from her heart, her words is beautifully woven. She's like a fishermen .. delicately spooling her readers in. By the time it end, you'll be already hooked without even realising it.
Just like me, she doesn't realised her talent. And here i am, thinking normally, why can't she see on what i saw in her. Now i realised that i am in the same boat with her. Oblyvious.
My hope is that.. she'll realised that she's a freak like me and accepts the facts that she's not normal.. just like me. Accepts the facts she could be the next Kahdijah Hashim.. Daphne Buckle Marlatt.. Siti Zainon.. Zurinah Hassan.. gosh.. i am annoying with my facts.. again! Fuhh.. its better that i stop here.. Thanks for reading.
No comments:
Post a Comment