Sunday, November 13, 2011

WHO AM I?

Each time I'm with my friends, I'm always been reminded to the old me. The ruthless, funny, unpolite person; but to my amazement; whom everybody like and loves. Everybody always pitched in that I used to be like this or like that. I tend to be that person whom they described. They said I'm a funny person.. I tried to be funny. They said I'm lovable.. I tried to be lovable. They said I'm a rough person.. I tried to be rough. They said I'm charismatic.. I tried to be charismatic. They said this and that.. I tried to be this and that.

The truth is.. I'm tired of being whom I am not. I'm tired of being reminded on how i used to be. I'm tired of trying to be the old me. I want to be ME as ME in the present.

But.. I'm afraid to loose friends being who I am right now because my friends like the old me. Thru all the conversation that I had with them.. It's stand clear that they want the old me.

But.. How can that be when I don't know who the old me is?

I'm totally tired on trying hard to be whom I am not. Please understand.

3 comments:

  1. in life, we can never please everyone...so just be ourselves n live our way... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. there are things easier said than done but take in control and enjoy the journey gaining back ur memory and be who you are.because u are already u.u werent 'destroyed' so why u need to create..u just changing.to be better 1 perhaps..sounds familiar?yeah, thats law of energy. =P

    ReplyDelete