Monday, November 22, 2010

HOPE..

A friend once asks me.. KENAPA TIDAK MAU JUMPA? DULU BERIA SANGAT.. NOW TAK NAK LAK.

How am i going to answer that in plain understandable sentences sebab saya sendiri kinda in a limbo with all this. I guessed it's fair to say that the PRIORITY have changed.. maybe? Or maybe i could say that we have our HOPE puts on others shoulder? Or it fair to say that we have made our choices. Choices that we need to honor no matter what's the head said.. or what the hearts want.

I dunno about you guys.. but sometimes HOPE can really pulled us down. We had HOPE and HOPE dashed then we become HOPELESS.. in our heart.. in our mind.

I don't want that actually.. to have HOPE dashed me. I prefer to have HOPE to stay afloat.. within my gaps when i needed it. Maybe that was it.. i don't want to be gapping and all the while its wasn't there.

There is a saying - PRACTICE MAKE PERFECT.. but then again.. NOBODY IS PERFECT.. so.. elementary speaking WHY PRACTICE? :-)

Tik Tok Tik Tok Kyoto

(FYI - I; myself don't even understand what i am trying to say here)

2 comments: